A new report by Saferworld Communications traces hidden stories of people still suffering in the aftermath of the Uttarakhand floods and identifies key issues that need to be addressed in humanitarian support and recovery.
- Rohingya refugees live in fear of cyclones on Bangladesh island
- Analysis: Mongolia plans ruinous water infrastructure glut
- Politics can make or break the rollout of clean toilets in Nepal
- Diving ban not enough to save Pakistan’s coral paradise
- Opinion: A BRI alternative must contend with past mistakes
- Latest Covid-19 wave engulfs unprepared Himalayas