The Tibetan and Himalayan Library consists of a broad array of collaborating individuals, institutions, and communities. Its overall development is guided by an international advisory board consisting of prominent scholars, librarians, technologists, and community leaders in the field of Tibetan and Himalayan Studies from a wide range of disciplinary backgrounds.
- Glacial lakes become more deadly as Himalayan ice melts
- Pakistan’s dream of a city by the Ravi may be an illusion
- To India’s chagrin, Bangladesh turns to China to transform Teesta river
- Photo story: Baghjan gas explosion in Assam, four months on
- China’s new carbon neutrality pledge: What next?
- Forests, indigenous people disappear along India’s Betwa river