This is a report by Strategic Foresight, an Indian-based think-tank. It includes ten specific recommendations that offer solutions to water and environmental challenges in the Himalayan river basins.
- Webinar: Can South Asia work together to combat climate change?
- Pakistan eyes world’s first ‘nature performance bond’
- Asiatic black bear habitat to shrink by area the size of Belgium
- Are Bhutan’s monsoon landslides becoming more deadly?
- Central Asian drought highlights water vulnerability
- Nepal’s controversial move to cash in on wildlife farming