The International Centre for Integrated Mountain Development (ICIMOD) is a regional intergovernmental learning and knowledge sharing centre serving the eight regional member countries of the Hindu Kush Himalayas – Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, China, India, Myanmar, Nepal, and Pakistan – and based in Kathmandu, Nepal.
- India’s net-zero dream: between diplomacy and reality
- Comment: Why was Pakistan left out of Biden’s climate summit?
- Early heatwaves foreshadow uncertain future in South Asia
- Mild winter in Afghanistan threatens staple potato crop
- Nepal elephant ride operators illegally selling animals to India
- In Kyrgyzstan, toxic dust from lead dumps blows across region