The International Centre for Integrated Mountain Development (ICIMOD) is a regional intergovernmental learning and knowledge sharing centre serving the eight regional member countries of the Hindu Kush Himalayas – Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, China, India, Myanmar, Nepal, and Pakistan – and based in Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Extension of CPEC to Afghanistan could link infrastructure across continent
- Dengue surges in waterlogged Pakistan in wake of floods
- China the ‘biggest player’ in Bangladesh’s energy transition
- Pamir Highway upgrade in Tajikistan a test of green BRI guidelines
- Invasive species inch northwards in Nepal, threatening mountain ecosystems
- Long-term impacts of ‘terrible’ fire season in Pakistan’s mountains