The most comprehensive assessment of Himalayan glaciers yet, published in 2011 by the International Centre for Integrated Mountain Development (ICIMOD).
- Glacial lakes become more deadly as Himalayan ice melts
- Pakistan’s dream of a city by the Ravi may be an illusion
- To India’s chagrin, Bangladesh turns to China to transform Teesta river
- Photo story: Baghjan gas explosion in Assam, four months on
- China’s new carbon neutrality pledge: What next?
- Forests, indigenous people disappear along India’s Betwa river