An ICIMOD initiative, the Kailash Sacred Landscape Conservation Initiative aims to develop a framework for cooperation and common understanding on conservation issues in the region between China, India and Nepal.
- Floating farms boost flood resilience on river island in Assam
- Bangladesh needs to factor mental health into disaster-response policies
- Peril and pachyderms: Memories from Nepal’s rhino survey
- Opinion: Reform Nepal’s conservation laws to acknowledge indigenous rights
- New frogs and pandas: How genetics can aid conservation in the Himalayas
- Spring revival project offers hope amid climate change in the Himalayas