This report, published in 2012 by the National Academy of Sciences, summarises the state of scientific knowledge about the Himalayan glaciers and makes recommendations and sets guidelines for the future of climate change and water security in the region.
- Opinion: Pandemic reveals a world unprepared for climate crisis
- Communities protect Amur falcons in India despite pandemic hardships
- As Pakistan bans water-guzzling rice, one farmer has an alternative
- Cambodian farmers can no longer rely on the Tonle Sap lake
- Farmers till the sands of the Kamala river in Nepal
- What hydrology can tell us about climate change in Central Asia