China’s most senior weather official has given a strong warning on climate change, saying that rising temperatures could have “huge impacts” on the country’s food and water supplies, state media reported on Sunday.
- Glacial lakes become more deadly as Himalayan ice melts
- Pakistan’s dream of a city by the Ravi may be an illusion
- To India’s chagrin, Bangladesh turns to China to transform Teesta river
- Photo story: Baghjan gas explosion in Assam, four months on
- China’s new carbon neutrality pledge: What next?
- Forests, indigenous people disappear along India’s Betwa river