Lacking infrastructure, flood-ravaged Afghanistan braces for climate impacts
- Sherry Rehman: “It is high time Pakistan learns from its climate-induced challenges”
- Plastics treaty edges closer with publication of ‘zero draft’
- Opinion: As democracies weaken, who gets a say in South Asia’s climate future?
- Flood damage highlights ‘uncontrolled’ sand mining in northern India
- Climate change glossary: the terms you need to understand, explained
- Community-led wildlife tourism finds its niche in the Himalayas
Pakistan wants to conserve energy and save money. Will it succeed?
Leaving space for mangroves among the shrimp farms of Vietnam’s Mekong Delta has been a win-win for aquaculture and the environment, but farmers say the economic benefits of the model are slowing
Fragmented landscapes and fearful children: Human-wildlife conflict in Kashmir
As attacks from wild animals continue to impact rural communities in Kashmir, officials and conservationists search for ways to address habitat destruction, the root of the problemAaqib Fayaz
Discover more projects from the China Dialogue Trust