Roundtable: After COP27, what’s the path to climate resilience for Pakistan?
- COP27: Loss and damage fund sole success
- ‘A waste of time and money’: Why are environmental assessments so ineffective in Nepal?
- Analysis: China’s shifting energy investments in Pakistan, from coal to renewables
- Experts welcome ‘futuristic’ initiative to restore Indus River in Pakistan
- Islamabad’s recharge wells offer way forward for Pakistan’s groundwater
- In cold, dry Mongolia floods are now common – with devastating urban impacts
Fragmented landscapes and fearful children: Human-wildlife conflict in Kashmir
As attacks from wild animals continue to impact rural communities in Kashmir, officials and conservationists search for ways to address habitat destruction, the root of the problemAaqib Fayaz
As Thailand presses ahead with its vision of ‘greening’ the northeast through expansive irrigation projects, The Third Pole looks at the problems that infrastructure on Mekong tributaries have caused for local communities
Discover more projects from the China Dialogue Trust